Getting Ready to Launch
This period — which often starts months before the official opening — involves many intricate initiatives that happen simultaneously, including hiring and training staff, creating and implementing systems, engaging a comprehensive marketing and messaging plan, on-boarding new members successfully, ordering equipment and setting up all the back office and software reporting systems. Our team has had tremendous success launching entities in many locations, from New Hampshire and California to Michigan and Florida.
Simultaneously maintaining operational excellence and efficient management systems is critical in the formula of success for a thriving entity. Our team of experts has successfully developed and implemented systems that bring forth exceptional experiences for members while allowing operators to work ON their business as well as IN their business.
Some of our standard operational procedures include:
- Development of job descriptions
- Emergency procedures
- Incident/accident protocol
- Accounting systems
- Sales/relationship building systems and extensive training
- Marketing plans and strategies
- Facility repair, cleaning and maintenance systems
- Service standards protocol
- On-boarding of members systems
- Rules and regulations for all aspects of a facility
- Productivity reports
- Establishing key performance indicators